Top 2011 Shepherd's Bush stories

Slightly behind the curve here's a snapshot of the year that was in W12 based on what you have been viewing on here ....


That was the year that was - over the year I had 87,553 unique visitors to this site - and it averages about 15-17,000 unique users per month these days which isn't bad for something I do in the squeezed minutes of my spare time. Most come back daily or weekly.

Next year I plan on opening this blog up to other contributors because a local audience of that size frankly deserves more than I can give - so if you're interested in becoming a local author let me know by emailing shepherdsbushblog@yahoo.co.uk

Happy New Year Shepherd's Bush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
shepherds-bush-Chicago-Tribune © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top